Who We Are
From process control to plant reliability and system integration, Spectrum Automation offers complete turnkey solutions in industrial automation utilising a wide range of industrial control platforms. We harness the expertise of our highly skilled engineering team in design, integration and installation creating great value for our clients Australia wide.
First established in 1992, Spectrum Automation is based in Castle Hill in Sydney and has been an authorised Rockwell System Integrator for over 20 years specialising in batching and process control, machine safety and warehouse automation systems.
What We Do
Electrical Design, Construction & Installation
The foundation of any electrical install is an effective and integrated design. We can provide complete electrical design solutions with the level of automation integration that is required for your application.
Once designs are complete, we can construct and assemble your next electrical panel to our high standards and your expectations.
Finally, when it comes to crunch time we have a team of electricians and labour to ensure the install is done right the first time.
- Electrical Design & Electrical Drawings
- Electrical Panel Fabrication & Testing
- Electrical Installation & Maintenance
The key to a successful automation project is reliable and maintainable software. Whether it is a PLC, HMI, SCADA or PC-based software solution, we can work with you to determine your requirements and develop the software you need.
No matter what the platform we can provide you with a modern application and intuitive operator interface that reduces your downtime and enhances operator productivity.
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) Software Development
- Rockwell Automation - Logix, SLC, PLC-5, PLC-2
- Siemens - S5 & S7
- Schneider-Electric - Modicon Quantum & Unity
- Omron and many more...
- HMI & SCADA Software Development
- Rockwell Automation - FactoryTalk View ME & FactoryTalk View SE
- Siemens - WinCC Flexible & WinCC SCADA
- Schneider-Electric - CitectSCADA, Vijeo Citect, Wonderware InTouch
- Drives & Motion
- Allen-Bradley - PowerFlex & Kinetix
Off the shelf components and equipment need to be integrated into existing systems and infrastructure to ensure the most is made of your initial investment. Whether it is integrating weighing and scanning into a warehouse management system or production counts into a database, we have the skill set to perform the integration for you.
- Warehouse Management System Integration
- High Speed Database PLC Communications
- Customised Off the Shelf Process Management & Reporting
- Rockwell Automation - FactoryTalk Historian, FactoryTalk Transaction Manager
- Schneider-Electric - Wonderware InTouch Batch, CitectSCADA Historian
- OEM Equipment Integration
- Packaging Machines
- Product Verification - Scanning, Weighing, Dimensioning
- Label Printing & Application
Service & Support
To keep things running smoothly, you need a maintenance provider who you can count on. Our team of electricians have the capabilities to keep your plant or distribution centre running and avoid costly downtime.
However, when things go wrong you want to recover as quickly as possible and our experience and expertise ensures that your issue is fixed with the minimum of downtime.
- Ongoing Maintenance & Support
- Breakdown Resolution